Dot Net Framework
The .NET framework is software which is designed by the Microsoft. It runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It provides the language interoperability across several programming languages. It also includes the large class library known as Framework Class Library (FCL). These programs can run in software environment known as the Common Language Runtime (CLR). Dot Net Course Chennai offers the training from top MNC professionals as trainers.The application virtual machine which provides the services such as security and exception handling. Both these FCL and CLR together constitute .NET Framework.
Dot Net is preferred for Development
.Net platform help developers and designers to get benefits of creative and dynamic characteristics. This is already available in the layer of coding. It has the facility to re-use the code for different programming languages.
Advantages of .Net development
- The web applications developed in ASP .Net are secure as windows confirmation. Dot Net Training in Chennai offers the placement in top IT Companies. Its configuration can be attained for every application.
- It decreases the quantity of code necessary in large web applications which are developed by .Net Framework.
- They provide server controls and blueprints with capability of drag and drop and involuntary operation.
- It has horizontal scalability
- This creates the unified environment that allows developers to create programs in C++, Java or virtual Basic.
- It interfaces with windows or Microsoft
- The tools and IDEs are been pre-tested and are easily available in the Microsoft Developer Network.
- This language integration is seamless and you can call methods from C# to VB.NET.
Disadvantages of Dot Net
- As it comes only with Entity Framework or Limited object-relational.
- It doesn’t come with multi platform support from Microsoft, and it is not available right after installing Visual Studio.
- The migration of applications from .Net will be more expensive.
- This managed code can be slower than native code.
Applications of Dot Net
- The developers use .NET to design applications for specific business functions such as finance, CRM and supply management etc.
- We can also be used to re-design applications to serve growing needs of an organization.
- It provides the platforms, tools and programming environment for addressing the design. It also provides the overall management of distributed and multi-tiered applications.
- It provides the individual and business users with a web enabled interface for applications and computing devices.
- It access the information and multi-user, multi-device synchronization.
- It helps to integrate various communication media, such as e-mail
- It provides the customized access and delivery of products and services to the user from a single starting point to various programming devices through email.
Dot Net Training
Best Dot Net Training in Chennai at FITA is the best place to learn the .Net Course. At present, the .Net programmers are having a lot of job opportunities. The trainers are the leading programmers in IT Companies.
Popular search terms:
- advantages of FCL and CLR in advanced programming
- net advantages
- net clr weakness limitations and workaround
- benefits of dot net framework in dot net programming language
- advantages and disadvantages of flask frame work
- advantages of net framework
- dotnet advantages
- net framework advantages
- net freame work adva